2017 CityNet Congress Registration
2017 CityNet Congress Terms and Conditions
Overview Registration Fees
|CityNet Members||Free of charge||USD 200|
* Membership fees must have been paid up to date to be considered a CityNet Member
a) The registration fee of the congress includes:
- Admission to all panel discussions, donor and partner, seminars, and workshops sessions
- Conference materials, such as delegate bag, final program
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks, Lunches, Dinners
- special consideration of traditional, religious, health or dietary restrictions
- Airport pick-up to the venue on available schedules before and after the event
- City Tour and Site Visits
- 35th and 36th Executive Committee Sessions, General Council, and Cluster Meeting
- Technical Working Sessions (ExCom Only) and National Chapter Working Lunch
- Mayors Forum
Delegation of Authority Letter
CityNet Members: For elections and voting a “Delegation of Authority Letter” from the member city/organisation is required where someone other than the Mayor/Chairperson is representing the city/organisation at the General Council, Please send to email@example.com.
Travel and Accommodations
Due to our budget, sponsorship decisions for airfare and accommodations will be decided after the registration process is complete. However, we will be prioritizing Mayor level representatives in sponsorship for this event.
a) Refunds will be given per the following schedule:
- Cancellations received after the registration deadline and before August 31st, 2017: 50% of the registration fee will be refunded
- Cancellations received after August 31, 2017 and before September 30th, 2017: 25% of the registration fee will be refunded. Except for extraordinary circumstances involving illness or death of an immediate relative, in which case 75% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- A 5% administrative fee will be deducted from any and all refunds. Any wire transfer fees charged by the banks will also be deducted from the refund.
b) Refund requests must be made no later than October 1, 2017. After this date, no refunds will be made for any registration for 2017 CityNet Congress, Request maybe submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
a) In case you have registered using the Wire Transfer option, please find below the instructions
- Receiving bank: Woori Bank
- Bank Address: Seoul City Hall Branch, Taepyeongno 1-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, R.O. Korea
- Account Number: 1081-300-744391 (ordinary account in US dollars)
- Swift Code: HVBKKRSEXXX
- Beneficiary: CITYNET
- Beneficiary Address: 10F Seoul Global Center 38, Jongno-gu, Seoul, R.O. Korea
* We are not responsible for any fees associated with bank transfers. For special cases regarding payment on the day of the event please refer to the contact below
a) CityNet shall not be held responsible for personal accidents, illness, losses or damage to private property. Attendees are advised to arrange their personal insurance for the duration of the Congress and tours.
b) While every attempt will be made to ensure that all aspects of the Congress mentioned in this announcement will take place as scheduled, the Congress Organizing Committee reserves the right to make last minute changes without prior notice should the need arise.
c) We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice to you or any of its users. We may add to, change, delete or end our or your use of the service at any time. The service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons.
By registering for this event you agree to the above terms and conditions.
Letter of Confirmation
An official letter may be sent upon request. The confirmation is intended to facilitate participant’s travel and VISA arrangements only. The letter of confirmation will only be issued once registration has been paid, will be provided by CityNet and in no way implies the provision of any support, financial or otherwise. In the case of sponsored or free admission, a Letter of Confirmation will be sent upon acceptance of Registration.
For questions or assistance regarding Congress: Email: email@example.com